About Immortals Gaming Club (IGC)
Immortals Gaming Club (IGC) is the world’s first vertically integrated, truly global esports and gaming company.
IGC owns and operates IGC esports, which houses the company’s competitive esports brands Immortals (Clash Royale, Apex + Rainbow6), Los Angeles Valiant (Overwatch League), MIBR (CS:GO), Optic (League of Legends + Call of Duty); and Gamers Club, the leading matchmaking platform and community hub for gamers in Brazil and Latin America.
IGC’s mission is to create the world’s most inclusive, engaged, and connected community of gamers.
Some of our highlights include:
- Launching two new brands:
- LA Valiant - one of twelve flagship franchises in Blizzard's Overwatch League
- MIBR (Made in Brazil) for CS:GO, currently one of the most popular single esports team in the world
- Reaching the Clash Royale finals in Japan, having won the North American Championship
- Launching the first Girls in Gaming Summit Presented by Microsoft
- Staging a multi-city rivalry event series with the San Francisco Shock
- Forming the first long term charitable partnership in esports with St. Jude Children's Research