Director, Marketing + Social Media
Are you passionate about building and engaging esports communities?
We have an incredible opportunity for an exceptional Director, Marketing + Social Media to join us at a pivotal and exciting time. If you love esports, or are interested in getting into gaming/esports, and have a strong Social Media and Event Marketing background, this could be a one in a million opportunity. opportunity. With your knowledge, understanding, and passion for our diverse communities, including Call of Duty, CS:GO, Overwatch, and Apex, you will handling a team that provides digital entertainment to millions
The role will involve developing and implementing strategies, which not only grow and engage our online communities but also deliver against our live activation ticket sales and partnerships. Juggling these requirements effectively to deliver outstanding results is a key element of success. With a 'each of us is all of us' mentality, you will be able to balance the demands for our social channels, ultimately delivering to all.
As a passionate and experienced marketer and social media strategist, you'll think differently. A natural 'treasure hunter', you will continually be seeking ways to captivate our audience using innovative techniques which grab their attention in a crowded digital space.
You will be able to motivate, enthuse and mentor our Social Media team allowing them to flourish in careers they are passionate about. Ensuring that everyone feels supported, engaged and able to work at their very best.
- Develop successful marketing strategies to sell out our amazing esports and gaming events that take place around the world.
- Build and evolve our brands to be market leaders
- Lead the Social Team who manage the channels for our 5 brands (7 teams) ensuring that all channels are delivering effective content in line with our social media and marketing plans
- Designing and implementing comprehensive and successful marketing strategies to sell tickets to our live activations
- Successfully manage and lead our passionate Social Media team, providing vision, direction, mentorship and tons of enthusiasm.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that all priorities are considered and ultimate business objectives are delivered on time and with great success
- Plan and execute campaigns for growing and engaging our communities, delivering innovative content which people can't get enough of
- Oversee our Websites to ensure that they are reflective of the business and our incredible teams
- You will have proven experience at creating social content which grows channels and engages communities, specifically on Twitter and Instagram
- You have experience in creating marketing strategies surrounding large events and campaigns
- You'll believe that people are crucial to succeed and excel at being a leader, with outstanding mentoring skills and the ability to innovate and motivate a diverse team.
- You will be a unicorn in terms of your ability to think analytically, with incredible project management, organization skills and the ability to multi-task whilst still being highly creative
- You'll be known for your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, being a great listener as well as talker with high emotional intelligence
- An in-depth knowledge of online marketing techniques and best practices, which have been tailored to deliver the desired outcome is essential, with the ability to work both strategically and operationally.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress and an understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics would be a plus
- Last but certainly not least you will of course be passionate about the world of esports and gaming
Not only will you work with a dedicated and passionate team to give both fans and players the ultimate esports experience, you'll receive unlimited vacation + company holidays, generously subsidized Medical plans, investment in learning + development, social events and FREE lunches Monday to Friday oh and did we mention amazing colleagues..........phew!